Orders placed after 9:00 AM PST will ship out the following business day.
Free UPS Ground Shipping is available for delivery addresses in the United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
Expedited Shipping is available as UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air or 3rd Day Select. Cost is calculated at checkout according to shipping destination and method.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
You may set up a free account and track your order delivery through our website.
In addition, we will send you a shipping confirmation email when all or part of your order as shipped, which includes a UPS tracking number. If you do not receive a shipping confirmation email number, please contact customer service.
If your order includes several items, they may ship separately. Orders including items shipped from the same location are grouped together.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Orders shipped via Free Ground Shipping will arrive within 3-7 business days.
We process, ship and deliver packages Monday through Friday. We do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or U.S. holidays.
Your order may be delayed for verification if your shipping address differs from your billing address. This process ensures the security of your credit information.
Most items are available to ship within 1-2 business days unless otherwise noted.
Shipments may be delayed due to inclement weather.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY ORDER PROCESSED?
You will receive an order confirmation via email.
CAN I CANCEL OR MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER?
Once an order has shipped, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund of the purchase price, minus a $6.95 restocking fee. Refer to ‘Returns & Exchanges’ section for details.
CAN I PLACE AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER?
Unfortunately, we do not process international orders at this time.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
WHEN AM I BILLED?
Your card will be charged at the time your order is placed.
WILL I BE CHARGED TAX ON MY ORDER?
Yes, unless you are tax exempt.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
REPORTSHOES.COM RETURN POLICY
We gladly accept returns of unworn merchandise within 30 days of your order date. Returns are refunded to the original method of payment for full purchase price, minus a $6.95 restocking fee. Shipping fees are not refundable.
The return fee of $6.95 is subtracted from your original payment to cover receiving and postage back to our warehouse.
Final Sale items may not be returned or exchanged.
HOW DO I GET A RETURN SHIPPING LABEL?
To obtain a prepaid return shipping label, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-998-3013 or email@example.com. Please have your order confirmation number on hand.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE, STYLE OR COLOR?
We are not able to process exchanges. Please place a new order for the style and color you want. Then, call or email our customer service team to receive a prepaid return shipping label to return your original purchase.
Final sale items may not be returned or exchanged.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
Report guarantees against manufacturer’s defects. Normal wear and tear does not qualify.
If you feel the merchandise you received is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team by calling 1-800-998-3013 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon technical review, you may be eligible to return the item(s) for refund or exchange the item(s).
Report merchandise purchased from another retailer must be returned to the store from which it was purchased and is subject to the return policy of the originating retailer.
PROMO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotions do not apply to clearance or final sale items unless otherwise stated.
Promotions are not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Promotions cannot be applied to previous purchases nor combined with any other offers or discounts including price matching of any other retailer. Promotions cannot be combined with the Report Footwear employee discount.
Qualifying promotion amount applies to merchandise only, excluding packaging, sales tax and shipping and handling charges.
Returns and exchanges are subject to Report Footwear’s return policy.
Offers are non-transferable.
Report Footwear has the right to cancel or change any promotion at any time without notice and in its sole discretion.
Promotions may be subject to availability.
If free shipping is offered by Report Footwear, it is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases.
Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM PST
For all customer service inquiries, including wholesale inquiries
For all media, marketing or press inquiries
PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION OR ENTRY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO REGISTER, ENTER, OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS AGED 18 OR OLDER AND WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The Instagram Giveaway May 2019 Contest (“The Contest”) is created and sponsored by Report Footwear, Inc., trading as Reportshoes.com (“Sponsor” or “Report”), 13150 SE 32nd Street Bellevue, WA 98005. By participating in The Contest, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Report website, which are available at https://www.reportshoes.com/service, incorporated herein by reference, and that your participation will be governed by, and you shall abide by, all of the following rules (the “Contest Rules”) outlined herein.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to individuals who (a) are legal residents of the United States, and (b) as of the date of the individual’s first Entry, are at least eighteen (18) years old. Sponsor in its discretion may require a person who submits an Entry (“Participant”) to provide verification of eligibility. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win The Contest: current or former (within the immediately preceding 12 months) employees, officers, directors, and contractors of Report Footwear and anyone involved in the administration of The Contest.
2. Entry Period: Entries will be accepted starting at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time, May 15, 2019 and ending 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, May 19, 2019 (the “Contest Entry Period”). The timestamp generated by Instagram shall be the official time-keeping device for The Contest.
3. How to Enter: All Entries shall be submitted through Instagram. Individuals must have or open an account with Instagram in order to participate in The Contest. Instagram accounts are subject to the Instagram terms and conditions. In order to enter, complete the following steps:
1. Follow @report_shoes on Instagram;
2. Like the giveaway post; and
3. Tag two friends in the comment section of the post
Bonus entries accepted on a total of three posts within the posted image series. Only three entries accepted per account.
No Entry shall contain any language or imagery which Report deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or that promotes discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Report reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry that contains any such language or imagery or which otherwise may be in violation of any law. Late, incomplete and/or inaccurate entries and entries not complying with all Rules are subject to disqualification. Any form of automated entry, including by the use of macros, scripts or bots, will be disqualified. Furthermore, by entering, each Participant represents and warrants that each Entry complies with these Contest Rules in full. Entries must not contain any material that Report, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate for public viewing and/or determines is contrary to the Contest mission. Report reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and/or not accept any Entry that Sponsor determines does not or is likely not to comply with these guidelines.
Your submission of an Entry constitutes your legal representation that you are eligible to participate in The Contest, and that you have read and agree to be bound by these Rules.
All Entries must be posted to Instagram no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on May 19, 2019.
4. Judging Criteria: All Entries will be judged by Report personnel, to be selected by Report at its sole discretion (the “Judges”). The Judges shall select a Winner at random from the completed entries. Decisions of the Judges are final and binding.
5. Winner Notification, Requirements, and Grant of Rights: Report, using the @report_shoes Instagram account, will notify the winner via Instagram direct message. To claim the Prize, Winner must respond to the Notification within forty-eight (48) hours of its posting by direct message or emailing email@example.com with the Winner’s full legal name and email addresses. By accepting the prize, the Winner grants permission to have the Winner’s name, likeness and identity used for promotional purposes by Report without additional compensation.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the winning Entry, as registered with Instagram. Report shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Winners’ failure to check Instagram; due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings; or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Report may in its discretion announce the name of the potential Winner on www.reportshoes.com or in other forms of communication. The receipt by any Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
The failure of a potential winner promptly to prove eligibility or Report’s inability to contact the potential winner, will result in immediate disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Prizes: There shall be three (3) prized awarded during the Entry Period (the “Prize”) consisting of one pair of Report shoes selected from www.reportshoes.com per winner (three individual winners total); Total ARV of all Prizes: $20.00 – $99.00). No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of each Winner. The Winner will select his/her prize from www.reportshoes.com.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, each Participant agrees to and hold harmless Report and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (all of the foregoing, the “Sponsor Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such Participant’s participation in The Contest and/or her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited any loss or damage to any Entry, (iii) the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or The Contest; (vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of The Contest or the processing of Entries; to the maximum extent allowed by law. Some jurisdictions may not permit certain liability limitations or waivers. If any court determines the law of such a jurisdiction applies, our liability shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8. All Decisions Final: All decisions of Sponsor and Sponsor Parties are final and binding in all respects.
9. Disputes: THE CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in The Contest, to the fullest extent allowed by law, Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, causes of action or controversies arising out of or in connection with The Contest, shall be resolved in arbitration individually and without resort to collective, class, or aggregate action, as set forth in the Terms and Conditions of the Reportshoes.com website. By registering and/or submitting an Entry, each Participant irrevocably waives, to the greatest extent allowed by law, any right to seek and/or obtain rescission and/or equitable and/or injunctive relief. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering The Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE SPONSOR PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST CAPITAL OR OVERHEAD, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. General Terms and Conditions: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply, and The Contest is void where prohibited. Report reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of The Contest. In such case, Report may select the recipients from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Report. Report reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of The Contest or who violates these Contest Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, misdelivered, or delayed Entries, or for technical or human errors or failures of any kind in connection with the submission, transmission, processing or selection of Entries or the winning Entry, including without limitation any malfunctions or failures of computer hardware, computer software, networks or telephone equipment or any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or late, lost, damaged, or postage due mail, or any combination thereof. Caution: Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of The Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of The Contest, or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor shall not be responsible for retaining copies of any Entry. These Contest Rules set forth the entire agreement and understanding between Sponsor and Participant concerning the subject matter hereof and merges and supersedes all prior discussions, agreements, and understandings of any kind between them. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any future time to terminate, modify, or suspend The Contest for any reason, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participant shall be deemed an independent contractor and nothing contained herein shall constitute this arrangement to be employment, a joint venture, or a partnership. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any provision contained herein. If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein. The titles of Sections of these Contest Rules are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal effect. The word “including” is used in these Contest Rules to mean “including but not limited to.”
11. Name of Winner: The Winner’s name may be made available on the Reportshoes.com blog, https://www.reportshoes.com/social, or on the Report Instagram account @report_shoes
12. Disclaimer: The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, and in no instance shall Instagram and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (all of the foregoing, the “Instagram Parties”) be liable for any disputes, claims, causes of action or controversies arising out of or in connection with The Contest.